Who brings you Medicine At Work™?
NuPhysicia, Inc. – A Recognized Leader in Advanced Medicine
NuPhysicia is a Houston, Texas-based company with several subsidiaries:
- Medicine At Work™ provides on-site clinics for mid-size domestic US employers.
- NuPhysicia Digital Medical Services® provides advanced remote medicine examination tools, software, and consulting services to hospitals and healthcare organizations worldwide.
In 1997, NuPhysicia’s leadership team, while at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, created scaled advanced medicine services for correctional health care, indigent populations, scientific exploration, and member health. This work was recognized by Gartner Group and the Smithsonian. The company was created in 2007 with private equity funding from the then Sanders Morris Harris (SMH) Private Equity Group. The same investors remain. We have built and run telemedicine programs for such entities as Wal-Mart, CVS Minute Clinics, ExxonMobil, and Cleveland Clinic.
The Benefits of Working with Us
- We bring a highly sought after large-employer benefit to mid-size clients.
- We deliver incredible access to quality healthcare to employees – Providing improved health outcomes and increased worker productivity.
- We bring cost certainty and control to the current uncertain environment of health benefits.