Health Indicators – Helping You Understand The Overall Health of Your Employees.
As part of every on-site Medicine At Work clinic visit, a process of health status review with summary is conducted.
This protocol, called health status abstraction, works within our electronic medical record system to provide a forward-facing view of the health of your employee population.
The process allows us to provide you with high-level, evidence-based information about special health risks that exist or may be emerging among your employees for better benefits planning.
Examples of Health Indicators set for each patient
- Date of Last Flu Vaccine
- Date of Last Mammography
- Date of Last PSA/Prostate Exam
- Hx CABG – History of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Hx Elevated Blood Sugar – History of High Blood Sugar or AIC
- Hx Elevated Lipids – History of High Cholesterol
- Hx Heart Attack – History of a Heart Attack
- Hx High Blood Pressure – History of High Blood Pressure
- Hx Stent – History of a Stent Procedure in the Heart
- Hx Stroke – History of a Stroke or TIA
- Status Current Tobacco Use – Currently Smokes or Chews
- Tx ACE/ARB – Under Treatment with ACE Inhibitor
- Tx Aspirin – Taking Medically Directed Aspirin
- Tx Beta Blocker – Taking a Beta Blocking Drug
- Tx Ca Channel Blocker – Taking a Calcium Channel Blocker
- Tx Diuretic – Taking a Diuretic Drug
- Tx Nicotine Therapy – On Medically Directed Nicotine Treatment
- Tx Anticoagulant – Taking a Blood Thinning Drug
- Tx Statin – Taking a Statin Drug