The facility management departments of those considering Medicine At Work benefit from learning the following:
- The clinic does not require any special build out. There is no need for any special power, waste water, or bathroom facilities.
- The clinic does not require any ADA accommodations other than those required for any other workplace.
- There are no special needs for the clinic other than building power, adequate ventilation, and a door lockable from the inside during patient examinations.
- Some assistance may be needed to guide installation of Medicine At Work’s private Internet connectivity to the clinic room.
- Most clients provide an in-house telephone with voicemail for the clinic so employees have easy access.
- Any 12 ft. by 12 ft. or similar space is adequate for the clinic.